We are currently recruiting for an early-career level role that puts you at the heart of what we do – you’ll be involved with our core product – CultureHosts and our diverse project clients.
It’s a customer-facing role, a data analyst role and a design solutions role. You can have experience in any of these and we’ll help upskill you with the rest. We want to help you understand our customers and clients better. In turn, you tell us their stories through different types of data and interaction, and work with us in designing brilliant solutions and opportunities.
What this role brings to the team
Your work will have a positive impact in:
- Meeting clients’ digital marketing and analytics needs, and extending strategic performance
- Developing and promoting best practices in digital marketing and communications and product management
- Developing and optimising our own digital platforms, including creativetourist.com and CultureHosts
- Creating brilliant relationships with our users and clients
- Affecting how audiences engage with cultural and tourism experiences in the UK and beyond
Manchester based, full time, permanent position with scope for hybrid home-working
For more information and how to apply please see here – Customer Engagement & Data Associate Job Pack