Digital Data Analyst
Salary ranging from £22-27K dependent on experience.
This is an early-career level role, suitable for someone who has gained relevant qualifications or undertaken an apprenticeship, and who actively wants to explore a career in Data Analytics. You may also have relevant work-experience.
The primary purpose of the role is to manage, process, and analyse data held on our data warehouse platforms – to generate and communicate actionable insights that help us improve our project delivery and help our clients achieve improved ROI.
You will directly undertake and provide support in the following areas:
- Ensure that data held on our data warehouse platforms and CRM systems meet quality standards
- Assist the Data Insights Manager with the preparation of evaluation and insight reports
- Assist the Data Insights Manager with the communication and presentation of findings, analysis and recommendations to clients
- Champion data quality within the organisation and help us and our clients use data to inform business decision-making
Your work will have a positive impact in:
- Supporting the CTC team in meeting clients’ digital marketing and analytics needs, and extending strategic performance
- Supporting the development and promotion of best practices in digital marketing and communications
- Supporting the development and optimisation of our own digital platforms, including creativetourist.com and Culture Hosts
- You will be actively managing data through CRM systems, Google Analytics and Microsoft Power Bi
Check out our job pack to see if you’re the star we’re looking for!
All the details you need are here Digital Data Analyst Job Pack
Closing date Friday 5th November 12 Noon